Sexy Stars Casino is dedicated to providing its players with a fair and responsible gaming environment. We believe that our players enjoy playing on our site because it is entertaining and fun and we also believe that we must prevent compulsive usage and underage access.
A Random Number Generator (RNG) is utilised to ensure that performance is truly random. The system has been rigorously tested by running millions of rounds and examining the results.
We also provide our players with an easy to use Online log of their game results. This information may be reviewed any time and includes amounts wagered, game results, as well as Deposit and Cash Out records. Every transaction you make at Sexy Stars Casino is recorded, ensuring a complete audit trail, in the unlikely event of a dispute. All of our accounts are open to external review by Independent Auditors, should the need arise.
Preventing Compulsive Gambling
We recognise that whilst gambling is entertainment for most people, a small number can become obsessed with the potential gains. Even though studies suggest only a very small percentage of the adult population encounters compulsive gambling problems, we take this matter very seriously and have, accordingly, implemented measures to address this problem:
- Upon your request, we will remove your name from our email list.
- We let you set your own maximum allowed deposit amount.
- We have implemented a self-exclusion program for those who may need our assistance. Upon your request, we will cancel your membership and prevent you from entering our casino.
We give you the tools to control the amount of money you use to gamble. You can set your own monthly deposit limits and request to adjust them at any time. Simply call our Customer Support Team and we will help you set your limits. Customer support is available by email 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
To help you set the limits that are right for you, answer this short questionnaire:
- Establish what constitutes an acceptable loss before starting to gamble.
- Note how often you play.
- Note how long you play during each gaming session.
Use your answers to determine how much you would like to allow yourself to spend per day, per week or per month.
If, at any stage, you become concerned about your gambling behaviour, you can request one of the following:
- A seven day cooling off period.
- A one month self-exclusion period.
- A six month self-exclusion period.
During these periods, we will block your account. Any new accounts you attempt to open during the exclusion period will be blocked, as soon as detected. In addition, we will take all reasonable measures to make sure you do not receive any promotional material during this time.
During the self-exclusion period, the request for temporary blocked access will be enforced and irrevocable. You may call our Support Team to re-activate your account once the self-exclusion period has ended.
You can request a self-exclusion period by contacting our Support Team. Representatives are available by available by email 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
If you are unsure about requesting self-exclusion, ask yourself these questions:
- Is gambling interfering with my work or other responsibilities?
- Am I trying to make up for prior gambling losses?
- Am I recovering from an addictive disorder?
- Do I gamble under the influence of alcohol or other substances?
If your answer is yes to any of these questions, we recommend you request self-exclusion and seek help from Gamblers Anonymous.
Protection of minors
Sexy Stars Casino does not allow anyone under the age of 18 to play its casino games and is not designed to attract children or adolescents.
Nevertheless, we recognize that the internet is readily accessible in many homes. As a result, gaming companies and parents must work together to protect children from underage gambling. To ensure the safety of your children, we recommend installing filtering software to block minors from accessing certain websites and programs.
Tips for parents:
- Do not leave children unattended when the casino is running.
- Protect your gambling programs with a password.
- Do not allow persons under 18 to participate in any gambling activity.
- Keep your username, password and deposit method details away from children.
- Educate your children about the legality and the potential damage of underage gambling.
- Limit the length of time your children spend online.
Unfortunately, no system is foolproof. If you know a person under the age of 18 who is registered with us, please notify our Support Team immediately. Representatives are available by email 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Like many things, what is enjoyable in moderation can be damaging in excess.
You may always seek professional help from Gamblers Anonymous.
More advice and information about responsible gambling can be found at www.gambleaware.co.uk.